Monday, October 7, 2013

Learn How To Sketch

All of us have the potential to be able to draw or sketch and that potential is accessible at any age!
The how to sketch guide is really easy to understand and anyone who follows the guidelines in it will definitely find themselves making fine sketches that will bring surprise and delight.” Gareth, Vancouver Island.

”I am enjoying your sketch book which has helped to spur me on after a prolonged period of lack of energy with unstable diebetes. As a result I got out my pencils and completed a sketch of the old oak trees in the grounds — I am surrounded by stone walls here in the West of Ireland. Congrats and thanks for the constant support of the website.” Fr. Tom Fenlon SMA
”I like the finished sketches throughout as they give me a sense of possibility, what I can aspire to if I keep at it, and I think you have clearly illustrated how to do each particular step beautifully and simply.” Karen, Rotorua, New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment