Thursday, September 5, 2013

Milliner Hat Shop / Millinery Hat Courses » Ebook

I would like to thank you for taking the time to preview the introduction to my Ebook, How To Create Your Own Fabulous Fascinators and Creative Cocktail Hats! I have written this Ebook for the creative, passionate milliner, as well as anyone, who has had the desire to use their hidden creative talents to produce a millinery masterpiece!! For this reason, I have chosen to use equipment that is readily available to all, such as, a kettle, iron, and for those who have not yet invested in a block, I have suggested the use of a polystyrene head. It would be too great a disappointment for me, if you felt that you were not able to move forward creatively, due to a lack of the proper equipment! I must emphasize at this point, that anyone with, passion, a good eye, and a creative heart will very easily be able to follow through on my instructions!! This should be an enjoyable and fulfilling experience for you, as it is for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment