Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Internet Radio: How to start YOUR OWN radio station!

Have YOU noticed that radio stations aren't as good as they used to be? A LOT of people have, and they're looking for SOMETHING GOOD to listen to! So, are YOU ready to start your own radio station? Are YOU ready to play the kind of music or talk show that people REALLY want to hear? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, read on, I've put together a series of videos that you're going to want to hear about.

My name is Honest John Peterson, and I've been in radio for more than 30 years. In that time I have done everything there is to do in a radio station from sweep the floor to owning my own AM and FM radio stations. Over the years I've really enjoyed working in radio but sometime around 2000 I realized that radio wasn't as much fun as it used to be. After thinking about it for awhile it came to me - the music I was playing and the way the station was relating to the audience was just plain STALE. And then the big "ah-ha" moment happened and I realized that it just wasn't MY station that was stale, radio in general was in a rut!

No comments:

Post a Comment