Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Perfect Parkjet System

So naturally, only a limited amount of people will get to see Perfect ParkJet System, but I can share a SMALL part of it with you right now.
THE ACCIDENTAL STUNT PILOT I’ve talked with hundreds of guys who want to know which RC jet is the right one to begin with. That’s a real problem since all the websites that sell RC jets list ALL of their kits as “for beginners!”. We both know what’s going on here. They think you and I will buy whatever kits they throw on their website and blame ourselves for our failed flights or poor performance, I’ve personally seen it dozens of times! We are smarter than that! I had a friend named Bill who just a few weeks ago was running into this problem, our conversation went something like this: Bill: What’s with these websites? There’s no way for me to know for sure which model is easy to fly and which ones are hard to fly because these websites are so confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment